I've finished a refactor of my Tempest framework which has led to a 3.0 release. Major changes include:
Servicefrom a class to an interface. The goal of this change is to allow easier usage of third party libraries as services.
- Removed the inbuilt
Databaseservice. I've decided that the focus of Tempest is purely to provide structure and a concept of services to applications.
- Removed the
Userservice. This follows on from the points mentioned above.
- General cleanup of internal functionality, improvements to error templates, etc.
The template has also been updated to work with the new release.